- Consent: By completing any of the forms on www.sweetdreamstime.com or an alternative Sweet Dreams Time sign-up form, you are giving your consent for Sweet Dreams Time to hold your personal data. The data which you supply on the forms will be held as a record. We use your personal data to provide you with the best quality service, also for legal, accounts and insurance purposes.
- Contract: In agreeing to participate in a Sweet Dreams Time class or course, you are agreeing for us to access whatever data is necessary for us to be able to contact you, as well as information to ensure that yours and your baby’s experiences with us are safe and to give you the best level of service. The data you supply will be accessed solely by us and in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we will send you emails about our classes, products, services, promotional offers, handy tips and other updates. If you wish to receive our updates, you will need to opt in positively either online, on your initial registration form or by completing a sign-up form. You have the choice to unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protecting your information: All of your data is kept in a locked and secure environment. Your information is stored on a password encrypted computer, a secure control panel and in the case of physical records, in locked storage within secure premises.
- Retaining your information: Email addresses provided via our website and our subscribers platforms will be stored until consent is withdrawn. You have the right to request that your records be destroyed at any time if you wish to terminate our working relationship, which we will do so in accordance with all our legal and insurance requirements. Otherwise, adults’ records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact. Children’s records can be retained until their 25th or 26th birthday from the date their Sweet Dreams Time class or course ended.
- Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by us either for class, safeguarding or retail purposes. Some personal information is stored on Google Drive and Gmail, both of which are GDPR compliant. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. Requests should be made by email.
- Sharing your information: Your information will be kept strictly confidential. We will never share or sell your information to any third party. If we are required by law to disclose information which you have shared with us, each party concerned shall be informed. We will always seek your permission and co-operation first.
- Complaints: We take the matter of safeguarding your personal data very seriously. If for any reason you are unhappy with the way we handle your data, please raise any concerns with us first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).